Ivey Alumni Network Toronto Presents: Bold Macroeconomic Moves
January 29, 2019
Tuesday, January 29, 2019, 5:30 to 8 p.m., FCP Gallery, 1 First Canadian Place, Toronto
How will leaders in finance and industry charter new courses in the face of macroeconomic uncertainty? The United States, Canada, and Mexico just signed the new USMCA Trade Agreement at the G20 Summit in Argentina, but what does this mean for our economy and for your business? New trade tariffs and geopolitical uncertainty in oil producing countries are all examples of macroeconomic factors that are causing Canadian companies to examine how they operate, how they can transform to be more efficient, and how they can succeed amongst their peers in the face of an ever-changing business environment. Come learn from our distinguished panel how they are responding to the current macroeconomic climate and rising to the challenge in 2019!
- $35 plus HST: Ivey Supporter member
- $45 plus HST: Ivey Alumni
- $35 plus HST: Current Ivey Students
- $55 plus HST: Guests (Non-Alumni)
Group rates available. Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
- FCP Gallery is located at street level. It is situated at the end of the hallway located between Lasik MD and the Toronto Region Board of Trade.
- Please note we recommend entering via Adelaide Street. Details for venue: https://myfirstcanadianplace.ca/stores/FCP-Gallery
- Bathrooms are located in the nearby food court.