The Ivey Ambassador Program consists of enthusiastic and committed alumni and friends of the School who have demonstrated leadership in geographic regions with smaller concentrations of Ivey alumni.
The role of an Ivey Ambassador is to encourage support for his/her alma mater by:
- organizing occasional meetings for social, educational and networking purposes
- welcoming new alumni to the area
- acting as key contact person for alumni, faculty, and staff for information about their region
- promoting and representing the Ivey Business School in the local business community
- assisting in recruiting new students, employers for graduates, executive education
- forwarding case leads to the School